The Coronavirus scare made Xiaomi cancel their event (the cancellation of MWC), but it won’t delay the release of their new phone!
Today, Xiaomi announced 2 new phone devices – Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro.
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
- AMOLED 6.67-inch display.
- OS Android 10.
- Front Camera 20-megapixel.
- Rear Camera 108-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 20-megapixel.
- RAM 12GB.
- Battery Capacity 4500mAh.
- Storage 128GB.
- 5G Support.
We already know Xiaomi is known for it’s attractive prices.
The Mi 10 will start selling in China from tomorrow at $570 while the Mi 10 Pro will start selling on Feb 18th for $716 (for the basic model) and can reach $860 for 12GB RAM and 512GB memory.
It’s still unknown when these amazing cellphones will reach Europe and United States.