After announcing the Vivo X50 Pro Plus, the Chinese tech company announce two new models – the Vivo X50 and Vivo X50 Pro with quadruple camera set ,end-to-end screen and 5G support.
The design of both devices is pretty similar. The difference come in the screen – The pro model has curved screen and regular model has flat screen.
Vivo X50 Pro
Comes with 6.56-inch AMOLED screen and FULL HD+ 2376×1080 pixel resolution.
The refresh rate is 90Hz and supports HDR10 and HDR10+.
Under the hood you can find Snapdragon 765G, 8-core processor with speed boost up to 2.4 GHz. This phone has 8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB of storage. The OS is of course Android 10.
The rear camera set includes –
Main camera – 48 mega pixel with stability sensor that is better than 300% of all other sensors that uses optical stability systems.
Second camera – 13 mega pixel for portraits.
Third camera – 8 mega pixel for X5 optical zoom.
And the forth and last camera – 8 mega pixel for wide angle photo shoots (120 degrees).
The front camera is a 32 mega pixel camera – considered pretty good.
The phone has 4,315 mAh battery which is charged with Type-C cable and supports quick charge – 57% in 30 minutes.
Has the same screen, processor, RAM and storage of the Pro model, expect the flat screen as mentioned before.
The rear camera set is different as well –
- The first camera is a 48 mega pixel camera with optical stabilizer and Dark Night Vision feature that will turn on automatically.
- The second camera is a 13 mega pixel camera for portraits.
- The third camera – 8 mega pixel for wide angle photo shoots.
- and the last camera is a 5 mega pixel camera.
This model has 4,200 mAh battery which is charged with Type-C cable.
- Vivo X50 Pro will be available, in two colors black and gray, from June 6th for $600/$660 (128/256 GB)
- Vivo X50 will be available, in three colors black, gray, and pink, from June 6th for $490/$550 (128/256 GB)