Ulefone a mobile devices manufacturer and accessories in China, announced on the world first 5G rugged smartphone – the Armor 10 5G.
This phone has the spec and function of any other modern phone but in addition to that, the Armor 10 5G support protocols that allow the phone to handle extreme activities.
The phone support all these protocols – IP68, IP69K and MIL-STD -810G drop test. Those protocols include water resist and ability to function under water (you can take pictures under water), high-pressure and high-temperature resist, dust resist and protection from high falling.
The screen of the Armor 10 5G is an 6.67-inch FHD+ 2400x1080px display and on the top part of the screen we can see the selfie camera with 16 megapixels. The fingerprint scanner is on the back of the phone along with 4 cameras:
- Main camera of 64 megapixels.
- 2nd camera of 8 megapixels ultrawide.
- 3rd camera of 5 megapixels macro.
- 4th camera of 2 megapixels for depth details.
Under the hood of the Armor 10 5G we can find:
- The MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor
- 5G support
- 8 GB RAM with 128 GB storage
- 5,800 mAh with wireless charge support.
- NFC support
- Android 10 OS.
The brand-new phone is available for $550.