Oppo, a Mobile Telecommunications corporation and smart device manufacturers, announced on their new phones – the Reno 5 5G and Reno 5 Pro 5G.
The main different between the original version and the pro is the chipset. The Original version comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor while the Pro version come the competitor of Qualcomm -the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ processor. Both models have same design built and both support 5G.
The both Reno 5 models have quad front cameras:
- Main camera 64 megapixels.
- 2nd camera 8 megapixels wide.
- 3rd camera 2 megapixels black white.
- 4th camera 2 megapixels macro.
Key Features –
- 4,300 mAh battery on the regular version while the pro version gets a 4,350 mAh battery.
- Fingerprint scanner under the display
- Bluetooth 5.1 and 802.11ac
- No headphone jack connector.
The display of each phone is an OLED panel resolution of FHD+ with 6.43-inch for regular version and 6.5 for pro version, brightness of 430 nit for original version and 500nit for the pro version. The Reno 5 5G comes with 8 GB RAM while the pro comes with 8/12 GB RAM and they both have 128/256 GB storage without option for extended microSD Card.
The price tag and launch date yet to be announced.