Microsoft have announced 2 new Laptops from the successful Surface Series –
- The Surface Pro X with 13-inch display and Microsoft’s processor ARM – “Microsoft SQ 2”
- New Surface Laptop Go with 12.45-inch display equipped with Intel’s 10th generation processor – Ice Lake.
The Microsoft Surface Pro X come in 2-in-1 build with pluggable keyboard and will be equipped with the new company processor Microsoft SQ 2 that is based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8cx 5G new processor. The new processor should improve Microsoft’s OS performance (Windows).
According to Microsoft’s site, the Pro X comes with:
- PixelSense 1920×2880, Aspect ratio: 3:2 and 13-inch display
- 15 hours of battery work life
- 8GB or 16GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Removable SSD storage options: 128, 256, or 512GB
- Build-in Graphic card Adreno 690
Microsoft Surface Pro X will be available from October 13th and its price should start at $1,499.
The Microsoft Surface Laptop Go will be a cheapest version of Surface Series and will be equipped with Intel’s 10th gen core i5 processor. The Surface Go would fit best for “work on the go”, as its name hint for. The laptop weighs 2.4 pounds and supports Fast Charging – 80% of the battery will be charged in one hour.
According to Microsoft’s site, the Laptop Go comes:
- PixelSense 1920×2880, Aspect ratio: 3:2 and 12.4-inch display
- 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Up to 13 battery work hours
- eMMC: 64GB or SSD: 128GB or 256GB storage
- Build-in Graphic card Intel UHD
Microsoft Surface Pro X will be available from October 13th and its price should start at $550.