Huami corporation is a cloud-based healthcare services provider with world-leading smart wearable technology, known for their Amazfit brand. Now Huami announced on their new smart watches – Amazfit Bip U Pro and Amazfit Bip U.
The smart watches will have –
- Square design with 1.43-inch display.
- The ability to track up to 60 sport activities.
- Battery life that lasts around 9 days.
The smart watches will come with 1.43-inch TFT-LCD display with resolution of 302×320, and the pro version will come with built-in GPS and compass for better tracking on sport activities and built-in microphone that might hint for voice commands feature (Hunami haven’t mentioned it during the announcement).
Other then that, both smart watches will –
- weight 31 grams
- Track 60 different sport activities
- Have water resistant feature
- Equipped with BioTracker 2 PPG for heart rate tracking and test.
- Equipped with Huami’s OxygenBeats technologic – oxygen blood test
- Use Huami’s SomnusCare technologic to track the sleep of the user.
- Have Personal Activity Intelligence technologic.
- Equipped with 230mAh battery and ability to last 9 days on single charge.
The Amazfit Bip U will be available in India for about $81.7 and on launch day it will be available for about $47.6. The price for Amazfit Bip U Pro haven’t been announced yet.