The American multinational technology company Dell have announced on 2 new XPS 13 laptops.
Two versions will be available – The regular version and 2-in-1 version. Both versions will be equipped with Intel’s 11th generation processor – Tiger Lake.
The new laptops come with nice features –
- 13.4-inch FHD+ or UHD+ display
- Dolby Vision audio technologic system
- Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Touch screen can be added
- 32GB RAM
- 2 USB-TypeC connectors
- WIFI 6 (based on Intel’s Killer AX1650)
Image source: Dell
Key differences – Regular version / 2-in-1 version –
- Storage – 2TB / 1TB
- Processor – Intel i7-1185G7 / to Intel i7-1165G7
- Weight – 1.2kg \ 1.32kg
When can you get it?
Both laptops will be available starting September 30th 2020.
- Regular Version: start at $999
- 2-in-1 Version: start at $1249
Dell also produced a model for developers – XPS 13 Developer Edition that comes with different operation system – Linux (Ubuntu).